DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Fitness Pal

You've heard me talk about this website and app for a while now. I cannot say enough good about it. While I am NOT a fan of counting calories, by any means, I AM thrilled with the accountability of MyFitnessPal. I know where I'm at every day with my eating, I can see if I start to get carried away, and I can evaluate what led me to getting carried away. It's actually a brilliant notion, and has definitely proved to be helpful in the past week.

I encourage you, as a person who has the desire to live a healthy lifestyle, to create a free account, fill out the profile, and keep yourself accountable for yourself and your actions. I guarantee that you will learn something about yourself throughout the process. And if you are anything like me, you will grow to appreciate the accountability.

Don't forget! My Fitness Pal isn't only online! You can download app versions for your droid and iPhone! :D

Create your free My Fitness Pal account HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment