DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Hip Hop Abs Journey


I keep forgetting to update, and the week is nearly over, lol! I finished my 30 days of Hip Hop Abs, and let me just say, I took my after photos, and WOW!! I know I'm a far cry from perfect, and though the scale only budged a 1/2 lb. when all was said and done, but I also lost 4.5 inches of fat off my body and 1% body fat. And it was results I could physically see in photos, not just by the numbers! I was in shock. I will definitely be keeping this around, and adding the next step of HHA to this the next time I do it!

If you're looking for a fun, dancing kind of workout, here it is. I started some workouts totally not in the mood that day, and I felt like I had just gotten started and it was done. Amazing, and freaking F~U~N!!

Watch the video below, then head to my site to order yours today!

www.beachbodycoach.com/LittleMrsCC

No comments:

Post a Comment