DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Do YOU Want Results?

There is a reason I chose Focus T25 for my next workout. Actually, there are quite a few.

1. I don't like working out for an hour. To be honest, my body's energy is completely depleted after an hour workout. Not because I'm not eating the right things, at the right time, etc., but because of the illnesses I have, my energy levels are at their optimum for about 30-45 minutes. And most days, 45 minutes is pushing it.

2. There are some days where finding an hour is difficult. Do I do it? Heck, yeah!! But it occasionally leaves me rushing to get to the next thing on that day's to-do list. I don't like to rush.

3. These kind of results in only 25 minutes a day? And I only have to workout 5 days a week? Really? CHALLENGE TAKEN!!

I could go on, and on, and on. But let me get to the point.

Everyone gets to that point in their life, where they feel they have tried all there is to try, done all they could do, pushed themselves as far as they thought they could go. And then something happens. Where they realize they still have more push in them, and giving up is not an answer. I was on the brink of giving up hope. Thinking to myself that I've been obese and overweight since I was 6 years old. There is no way that I can turn that all around. Not now. I just turned 35. I'm done. What is, simply is. There's no way out.

Then I was introduced to a more laid back Beachbody workout, Hip Hop Abs. Laid back? I thought it was going to be, and I thought it would ease me into a more hefty workout. Laid back it was not. Ease me into a more hefty workout, absolutely! It leaves me craving more at the end of each day. I look forward to the next day of getting a good sweat in. And I don't like to sweat. Seriously. I would do water aerobics for exercise just so I couldn't feel myself sweating, that's how much I don't like to sweat. But I love it now. I love feeling my body change for the better, and I love feeling myself get stronger.

I was actually going to do a different program after Hip Hop Abs. And then I saw the preview for T25. I looked at those before and after photos of REAL people and their REAL results, and I thought, are you kidding me? If HE can get that kind of result, SO CAN I! And here I am. On my last week of Hip Hop Abs, and awaiting the arrival of that magic box that carries my T25 in it. I find myself on pins and needles, waiting for confirmations in my email that it has gotten one step closer to me. I WANT these results. And I'm going after them.

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you to join me on this journey to something wonderful. I would LOVE to see you healthier, I would LOVE to help keep you motivated and encourage you along the way. And I would LOVE to see your results!! So watch the brief video below, get excited, and then head on over to my site to get the program. You can get the workout by itself, or in a Challenge Pack where it comes with a month of Shakeology. Regardless, you get ME as your Coach, and a bonus workout, just for ordering through me. And if you order by 7/7, you'll also get FREE shipping on the workout and Shakeology (if you order the NEW Vanilla!). What more could you ask for? Let's do this!

www.beachbodycoach.com/LittleMrsCC

No comments:

Post a Comment