DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's STaturday!! :)


Today is STaturday for week one in the T25 program. I will be honest, I was TERRIFIED to step on the scale today. I had seen a little bit of a change, and though I felt MUCH better this week, I just wasn't expecting too much. Yet when I stepped on that mighty beast of a number cruncher, magic happened. In 5 days, I'm down 4.3 lbs, 3.25 inches, and 1.1% body fat. Oh....My...GOSH!!! And I can't even say it was just "water weight" lost, because my water percentage went UP 4%. Shaun T did something quite amazing with this product.

Week one was a total beast, and it pushed me further than I had ever gone before. And though during some days I was D~Y~I~N~G at the end, I was so proud of myself for pushing play. I am not a fan of quick fixes and fads. I am not a fan of extreme dieting, calorie counting, or any other craziness. I am, however, a fan of persistence, dedication, desire, motivation, and encouragement. Clean eating, holding myself accountable, and T25. That's how I gained a step in being healthy this week. It's not too late. Your chance is just waiting for you to just...push...play...


No comments:

Post a Comment