DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Beachbody-splosion!


Holy Moly!! It was a Beachbody-splosion today!! I cannot wait to try the Vanilla Shakeology (FINALLY!!), and I cannot wait to get started on my T25 challenge starting Monday! I know I'm going to keep the good work going, and I'm just so excited!! I'll be reading through all my material tonight, because I'm just that anxious!! YAY!! So glad it all got here!! :)

www.beachbodycoach.com/LittleMrsCC
www.myshakeology.com/LittleMrsCC


No comments:

Post a Comment