DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

One Week Going Strong


At the official end to Week 1 of Focus T25, there is so much that I could say about the program. It is absolutely amazing to me how well my body was worked over this past week. Partner that with my clean eating and huge water intake, and we've got success! I found it amazing that only 25 minutes a day for 5 days is what conjured up a 4.3 lbs. weight loss.

I also began logging my food this past week. Something I had done and grown tired of in the past, but I have a friend who is doing it and needed a little encouragement. So I decided I would jump in there and log my stuff as well. This time around, the whole process was different. I had a goal to reach, and I was trying with every fiber of my being to reach it. I looked at logging differently than I had in the past. It became a game of Tetris to me. What can I eat, and how much can I squeeze into that amount of calories. I was thoroughly shocked when most days, my calorie count was under what I was aiming for. SCORE! If you've never logged food before, and are trying to figure out where it's all going, I highly recommend trying MyFitnessPal.com. It is brilliantly put together, and I can even go in and input all the ingredients I use for my personal recipes, so I always have them there to log. For me, that was a huge thing, because I make everything from scratch.

Today is another day to make another great choice. <3 p="">
www.beachbodycoach.com/LittleMrsCC

No comments:

Post a Comment