DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weigh In - Week Two


Okay, so let's weigh in here for our second week. How did you do? Did you notice a difference in the way you were eating? Did you feel more energized and alert because of the foods you were eating? How did you do on controlling your portions? Did you see where you were over eating? Were you able to catch yourself and change your over eating habits?

These, and many more things, are things that we are here to work on TOGETHER. Are you having a hard time getting through some of these trials? Let us know! We can all help each other, and that is what we are here for.

So let's weigh in, and GOOD LUCK for Week Two!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I was sick for half the week, so I gained a little weight due to the having to eat because of the diabetes and the being so sick I couldn't exercise like I wanted to. So that's all I'm going to say for this week, and hope that next week I'm feeling better and able to do all the exercise that I have planned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better Coree so you WILL have a better week.

    I lost .8 of a pound. I know what i did wrong, two days i ate too much for breakfast and i have found that with myself, if i eat a large breakfast i tend to graze all day long and cant seem to get enough to eat..so i need to make them a bit smaller and watch the portions better on my breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you realized what you did wrong! The best we can do is realize these things, take note, and correct them for the next week. I know you can do it!

    GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete