DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Challenge Check In


Okay, so our challenge for week two was to try and eat a fruit or veggie with every meal and snack every day. I know, it was a bit of a tough one. But it only had to be a serving, which is merely adding banana slices to your morning oatmeal, putting lettuce on your sandwich at lunch, having fruit slices with cottage cheese or low/no fat yogurt for dessert. That's not too hard now that you think of it, is it?

So how did you do? Check in here and let us know how you did with week two's challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This was a difficult challenge! I thought it would get people's minds thinking on how they can incorporate their fruit and veggie intake throughout the day. And for me, it did just that! I was actually shocked that I made it through 4 whole days doing just that! I was sick for two days, and managed to not eat much, so I wasn't able to get fruits and veggies in those days. It doesn't help when you want to vomit after eating everything!

    Oh well, I'll take the four days! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt even come close to this, Im not much of a fruit or veggie person, but i did have a salad with a few meals and i ate a cpl of pineapple fruit bowls throughout the week so i got them in just not as much as i needed..

    ReplyDelete