DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meet Becky!


Name: Becky

Birthday: March 26, 1973

Location: Chicago Ridge, IL

Why do you want to lose weight?
To live longer for my son, Maverick, and to help "cure" the little health problems that are starting to creep up on me.

How much weight do you want to lose?
To be what the experts say is my ideal weight, I need to lose over 200 pounds. What I want to lose as my big goal is 100 pounds, then work from there.

What is your favorite motivational, get you moving, workout song?
Any upbeat country song or 80's rock song. I love Poison's song Fallen Angel.

What else do you want to tell us about you?
I am 36, married for 10 years, son Maverick who will be 6 in just a couple of weeks, currently stay at home mom that would love to find a job outside the home...after 6 years, it's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment