DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Weigh In!


Okay, so here it is! Our first weigh in! Are you totally excited?! Are you ready to make life changes?! I am!!!

So, for our first weigh in, you need to leave a comment saying your name (first name only!), how much you weighed in at this morning, and how much weight you want to lose.

I'll go first!! 

It's the beginning of something wonderful! I can just feel it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone!

    My name is Coree, and I weighed in this morning at 212.2 lbs. My personal goal is to get down to 140, and then evaluate myself to see if I want to lose more weight. So that makes my goal right now to lose 72.2 lbs! YAYAY!!

    GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete