DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Challenge Check In


So how did you do with your Week Three Challenge? Were you able to be active in regular daily activities for at least 30 minutes every day? Did you find it easier to get up and move around? Were you motivated a little more this past week to get up and move around?

I hope so!

Let us know how you did this last week with the challenge. Check in here and share your success.

2 comments:

  1. I actually was very able to get out and keep moving this week. I had many school performances, and family functions that kept me moving throughout the entire week. So I was very thrilled at being able to accomplish this week's challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also was able to do this weeks challenge, between the 20 min walks i took 4 of the days plus the walks to the park a cpl times, playing in the front yard with my son a few days and some major house cleaning, i was very active.

    ReplyDelete