DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Weigh In - Week Three


So we're starting our third week, how are you doing? Are you keeping up with your goals? Are you continuing to lose weight? If not, where are you finding you struggle the most?

Check in here with your weightloss for week two as we head in to week three. If you're having some difficulties keeping pace, let us know where we can help, and where you are having problems. We are here to help and are anxious to do so. 

GOOD LUCK for the week ahead of us all!

3 comments:

  1. Well, jumping back from a sick week, and getting sick again at the end of this past week, I somehow managed to still lose 1 pound! AMAZING!! I was totally stoked when I hopped on the scale (well, not literally!) and saw my weight at 1 pound lighter than last weigh in! What a refresher to see the weight going down! Always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was surprised when I weighed myself. I had a few foods that i have been avoiding cuz i never can stop at just a little bit, but i surprised myself and did stop after just a little, but still was certain i didnt lose..but guess what? I lost another 1.4 pounds...woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Becky! That's AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete