DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Weigh In - Week Four


Well, how did you do? Were you able to stay on top of your exercising and healthy eating? Was it easier this week than it was last week? Were you proud of the numbers that you saw on the scale when you jumped on it yesterday?

I sure hope so!

Check in here and let us know how much weight you lost, if you had a little difficulty, or if there is anything else that we can help you with to help you reach your goals. That is what we're here for afterall!

GOOD LUCK during Week Four!

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, while I was able to accomplish completing the challenge for this week, I gained two pounds. I could lay out a bunch of excuses, but the bottom line is that I just let it all go this week! I was out of the house more often, and made poor choices as far as what I ate while I was out.

    While this truly SUCKS, I am already working harder to correct that this week. :) Here's to another week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did not lose, but fortunately I didnt gain either, I stayed exactly the same as last week, poor eating was the reason and i know what i have to do to fix it..no time to give up thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete