DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weigh In - Week Six

Check in here to let us know how much you gained, lost, or if you stayed the same.

Also, if there are certain things that you would like to see more information on in this blog, let us know so that we can gear some of our topics to things that will help you reach your goals.

GOOD LUCK for Week 6!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm a bit cursed this week! My birthday was this week and my husband's is tomorrow! We had early birthday celebrations with family that was going to be out of town for the real thing, so I've had a bit of cake this week!

    Sad to say, I gained back my 2 pounds that I lost last week, but starting tomorrow, I'm setting out to be much more proactive with losing weight than ever before! Here's to another week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained .8 of a pound..i didnt get my walks in like i wanted to, and I spent a lot of time at friends visiting rather than out doing active things like I have been..so yesterday i made sure to get out and walk for 15 mins, and then did 15 ab crunches and danced around the room to 2 fast songs...plan this week is to do different activities than i have been

    ReplyDelete