DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weigh In - Week Seven


Okay, so last week we really didn't have anything going on. But how did you do on your own? Did you maintain the better way of eating? Were you able to keep moving? I hope so!

Check in here to let us know how you did last week. Did you gain a little weight? Did you lose a lot of weight? Is there something that you would like to see us focus on for the next week? Let us know!

I know you all did great! Here's to another great week ahead of us!

GOOD LUCK!!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally thrilled with myself this week! Not only did I lose 1 pound, but I also decreased my body fat percentage by 0.1%!!! That's a big deal!

    Here's to another fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG COREE!

    I ended up not being as active as i wanted, but surprisingly i still lost! I tightened down on my portions (i was letting them slip) and increased the water and veggies. 1.6 pounds down for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Becky! So what does this put you down to now? I know that your initial goal was to lose 100 lbs to start, this puts you down about 10-15 lbs, doesn't it? AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete