DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Challenge Check In


Alright, how did you do with last week's challenge? Were you able to reward yourself because you accomplished your goal? GOOD!!

Let us know here, just how good you did, if you had problems at certain times, or any other concerns with the challenge that you had for this week.

We are excited that you are doing so well, and look forward to hearing about your achievements!

1 comment:

  1. I was actually able to accomplish this goal last week! I briskly walked three days, and every other day, I did strength training and a resistance band workout. I am rewarding myself by going back to the Del Mar Fair (aka San Diego Fair) to see Clint Black perform tomorrow night. I think that's a pretty good reward!

    ReplyDelete