DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Challenge Check In


Okay, so how did you do for Week Four's Challenge? Were you able to accomplish it? Did you find it a little difficult or way too easy?

Check in here and let us know how you did. Let us know if it was hard or easy, if you were able to accomplish the challenge on every day or just three. We want to know how you did so that we can keep the challenges challenging, but not so challenging that they are discouraging, so your input matters!

And HEY! GOOD LUCK on this week's challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I did about half of what we were suppose to, but considering i never did it before, this was still a huge step for me...so im happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to accomplish this goal a little too easy! I love water, and that is all that I drink anyway, so this one was way easier for me, sorry! But, I was still able to accomplish it and that felt really good for me!

    ReplyDelete