DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

9 Day Clean Eating Challenge

I am hosting a clean eating challenge in my Facebook group, Healthy Starts Here. I would LOVE to have you join me and the rest of the group in taking this step toward a healthier you. Simply go to your Facebook page, type in the group name, and request to join the group. The group is private, so no one can see your posts but the group. I am here to motivate you in every way possible, and help encourage you to achieve your ultimate health.

Come join us in this venture, and see where it can take you. Click HERE to go directly to the group. :)

Hope to see you in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment