DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Be the YOU You Want to Be

The only person who will EVER hold you back from accomplishing your dreams and goals, is YOU. No one else. You can come up with a million reasons as to why you haven't reached them, but the hard, solid, blunt truth is, you are the only person who will get in the way of your own success. I have battled so many medical issues over the past four years, and still battle them today. But the one thing that has changed and has led to my success in a healthier life is my attitude toward my health, and the acknowledgment of the fact that I cannot cure myself of some illnesses. I battle three auto immune disorders, one of them being diabetes. I have illnesses that literally make my body fight itself just to function each and every day. But you know what else I have? I have a positive frame of mind and the determination to continue trying until I find success. When one thing stops working, I move on to something else. Because I am determined to not let the bad in and not let the bad win. So the question is....When will you take over your own frame of mind and move in a positive direction for yourself? How long will you let yourself win the battle of "can'ts"? Make today your new start, and move forward with positivity, motivation, and determination for better days to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment