DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Be Your Own Warrior


We pay so much attention to that number on the scale, that we often tend to forget that how we feel is a much better interpretation of our fitness and health. I am guilty of this, I know. I love to see the numbers on the scale move in a downward motion. Some weeks, when I step on that scale, I get so disappointed when I see a pound here or a pound there added on to that number. Then I'll do measurements, have my Shakeology, do my workout, stay active throughout the day with less strife than I did last week, last month, last year, and you know what I remember? I am a work in progress. I am not perfect, nor do I aim to be. But I do aim to be better than I ever was, and each day I see myself closer to that than ever before.

So, kind of like when the Wizard of Oz gets found out by the fantastic foursome on their way to Oz ("Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."), pay no attention to the number on the scale. Let your body, your personal performance, the way your clothes fit, the easier you can do tasks, let those things be how you measure your success. Be a warrior. A H~O~T warrior.



No comments:

Post a Comment