DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Work It....Own It.....Day 7


Yep, another day has fallen behind me. Yesterday, according to my JM workout routine, was a rest day. I can do cardio for "extra workout credit" but let's be honest. How many of us, who work out every day, are really wanting to do "extra" credit workouts? Yesterday, I can honestly say, that was NOT me!! LOL!

But, in taking part in my 25/25 Challenge, I DID do my 25 push ups, inclined against my wall, and my 25 crunches. My lower back was hurting too much to try and do the full sit up, so I figured crunches would suffice to start. I hope to be able to move up to doing actual sit ups, if only for the sake of being able to say that after 15 years, I can finally do them. :)

Life is a battle of some sort at every moment. Choose your battles wisely, and with knowledge of how to win, with realistic goals, and a plan to achieve said goals. With that kind of mindset, there's no way you can lose! So, as my good friend Charlie Sheen has said, "Let's all be Winners!" :D

Keep the stride, steady your pace, and eventually you WILL win!!!

For a recap of previous days workout stories, visit us on Facebook HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment