DISCLAIMER: The information found on this blog is merely a suggestion for a healthy diet and healthier way of living. It is by no means a replacement for physician's recommendations and/or specific instructions provided to you by your physician. The authors of this blog will not be held accountable for your choices.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How Did You Do?

I know it's been a few weeks since I came back with some fresh posts. The Christmas season is always a bit hectic. But I hope that you were able to complete the challenge, and kept yourself moving during the past few weeks. If you would like to let the rest of the group know your status and how you did, feel free to post a comment and let us know!

I will get us started by letting you all know that Christmas kept me VERY busy, and I was able to keep myself moving throughout the past few weeks. Since I was up and moving more frequently, I have lost 4 lbs. in the past couple of weeks. I was very excited with the first showing of weightloss, and even more so when I stepped on the scale this past Sunday (yes, the Sunday AFTER Christmas week!!) and saw that I was down another 2 lbs!! It was very exciting!

I hope that you were all able to keep yourself moving and had just as much luck as I did! Keep up the great work! Here's to a year full of being Healthy, Fit, and Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment